
Who's Who: Kimberly Ovitz
Fresh-faced newcomer Kimberly Ovitz—yep, daughter of former CAA powerhouse agent Mike—is pulling on her well-heeled boots and riding into the fashion ring with her eponymous clothing line, a thoughtful, spare collection underscored by a bit of roughed-up glam. Ovitz, whose style icon is Lauren Hutton, was a skilled equestrian as a girl, and those years in the stables have given her a reverence for outfits you can live in. "I really want people to feel, when they’re buying my clothes, that they’re buying into this American equestrian style," says Ovitz. "People look at it as a preppy hobby, but I want to make it edgy, young and cool." Collection available at RevolveClothing.com.
–Nairi Najarian, Modern Luxury Magazines
Fresh-faced newcomer Kimberly Ovitz—yep, daughter of former CAA powerhouse agent Mike—is pulling on her well-heeled boots and riding into the fashion ring with her eponymous clothing line, a thoughtful, spare collection underscored by a bit of roughed-up glam. Ovitz, whose style icon is Lauren Hutton, was a skilled equestrian as a girl, and those years in the stables have given her a reverence for outfits you can live in. "I really want people to feel, when they’re buying my clothes, that they’re buying into this American equestrian style," says Ovitz. "People look at it as a preppy hobby, but I want to make it edgy, young and cool." Collection available at RevolveClothing.com.
–Nairi Najarian, Modern Luxury Magazines
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteahem----
ReplyDeleteredo-- BRAVOVITZ!!
ahahahahaha
ReplyDelete